The copy of VitalTax ("the Software Product") and accompanying documentation is licensed and not sold. This Software Product is protected by copyright laws and treaties, as well as laws and treaties related to other forms of intellectual property. Vital Code Ltd own intellectual property rights in the Software Product. The Licensee's ("you" or "your") licence to download, use, copy or change the Software Product is subject to these rights and to all the terms and conditions of this End User licence Agreement ("Agreement").
- You accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement by downloading the software product or by installing, using or copying the software product. You must agree to all of the terms of this agreement before you will be allowed to download the software product. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, you must not install, use or copy the software product.
- We might provide paid products and/or services within the Software Product. The price for the service will depend on the number of entities the Licensee requires. Details of the costs associated with the Software Product are set out on our website.
- All prices quoted are in Pounds Sterling and exclude VAT. All price information may be subject to change.
- The payments are non-refundable.
- All card payments are collected and processed by a third-party card processor in accordance with their Terms of Service. These payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information. By agreeing to this Licence Agreement, The Licensee authorise Vital Code Ltd to send instructions to the financial institution that issued your card to take payments from your card account in accordance with a third-party’s Terms of Service. Vital Code Ltd will not store or collect your payment card details.
Restrictions on Transfer
- Without first obtaining the express written consent of Vital Code Ltd, you may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement or redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense or otherwise transfer your rights to the Software Product.
Restrictions on Alteration
- You may not modify the Software Product or create any derivative work of the Software Product or its accompanying documentation. Derivative works include but are not limited to translations. You may not alter any files or libraries in any portion of the Software Product.
Restrictions on Copying
- You may not copy any part of the Software Product except to the extent that licensed use inherently demands the creation of a temporary copy stored in computer memory and not permanently affixed on storage medium.
Limitation of Liability
- Vital Code Ltd makes no warranty that the Software Product will meet your requirements or operate under your specific conditions of use.
- You must determine whether the software product sufficiently meets your requirements for security and uninterruptability. You bear sole responsibility and all liability for any loss incurred due to failure of the software product to meet your requirements. Vital Code Ltd will not, under any circumstances, be responsible or liable for the loss of data on any computer or information storage device.
- Under no circumstances shall Vital Code Ltd, its directors, officers, employees or agents be liable to you or any other party for indirect, consequential, special, incidental or exemplary damages of any kind (including lost revenues or profits or loss of business) resulting from this agreement or from the performance, installation or use of the software product, whether due to a breach of contract or the negligence of Vital Code Ltd or any other party, even if Vital Code Ltd is advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
March 29, 2020